- Abstracts are required for all papers.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the form below.
- Paper or facsimile copies will not be accepted.
- Abstract submissions must be received electronically by Friday 4th May 2018.
- The abstract must not exceed 400 words (excluding title, authors and institution).
- Order (eg Smith J Y) to be shown.
- Work originated; include only institution and
- City (eg Smith J Y, Westmead Hospital, Sydney).
Presentation of Papers
- Podium presentations will be 10 minutes with additional discussion time.
- All podium presentations must show a slide declaring conflicts of interest immediately following the title slide.
Abstract Submission Form