In 2020 ALLARS presents the definitive program for surgeons and trainees who want to understand the techniques of limb reconstruction.
If you think you know orthopaedics think again. This program incorporates lectures, mini symposia, scientific papers, case discussions and ten workshops. All registrants will have access to the Online Deformity Analysis course and self assessment modules as a primer.
This year course includes:
- Advanced deformity analysis techniques
- Assessment and management of rotational deformity
- Biomechanics of external fixation
- Osteotomies in the lower limb
- Managing the Difficult Patient
- Challenging Conditions
- New Technologies